Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Suggestions for Guild Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Suggestions for Guild Management   Fri 20 Jan - 23:02

Well...to start off with...I agree to FTTW's announcement for the requirements of the guild. But don't you thik that raising the guild requirment to level 25 in March will be a lil' too fast? Neutral Anyways... Then there's the question of "how many people are going to be *this rank* and *that rank*. Maybe we should make it...1:3? Like for every Leader (I know we have only one...) we have 3 Officers, and for 3 Officers, we have 9 Tresurers, and for 9 Tresurers, we have 27 Keepers, and for 27 Keepers...you get my point. Also...the Exp Contest rewards... I personally think that it's kinda random, so maybe we should have a poll every exp contest? To let peple choose their prize instead of saying, "Okay, this weeks prize is gonna be *random item*/*random amount of money*" Just another suggestion. If anyone would like to add their comments, go ahead! I'll like to see this guild be one of the best! Smile

From ya Loving Keeper
- Yunzhan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-01-19

PostSubject: Ideas   Sun 22 Jan - 8:04

I like the general 1/3 format. We should be flexible though, if we have multiple players that are proficient in a rank. Also, what rank is Manufacturer? I think we should push this as one of the more important ranks since it allows boosts to revenue and trade in the guild. I know Zazxu is lvl 60 farmer, baker, and somewhere near to that in Alchemy.

Maybe another big push should be getting our new found leaders up in lvl. With Vig going Veg, our highest lvl char is gone, and distance and chester can be powerful chars by lvl 40. Maybe a rush on scroll item collections?

A 25 lvl min is a bit high, but it does ensure a better quality of player. I think I was 25 when I joined, and by then was comfortable in my understanding of the game. I think we should allow lvl 15 as under review, helping to train them until they hit lvl 25, or letting them go if they aren't active enough to get there.

We need to hold a contest to see who can get me the most pieces for my kwak set. The winner will recieve personal gratitude from an assistant.

-Silentio
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imnotben.bensuz.com
Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Sun 22 Jan - 9:49

But you do know that most of us are leeching F2P's..so we might hit a problem...BTW, what parts are you missing? And for the Manufacturers...maybe people can ask the Leader to become a Manufactorer? I think that the Manufactors don't have to follow the basic 1/3 porportions...it would be kinda hard to get 3 Manufactors for every Keeper we have...

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Sun 22 Jan - 15:38

1:3 has one problem though, its not flexible enough. according to the 1:3, we will need to have the same amount of people all the time, since there is always 1 leader. And 9 treasurers and 27 keepers sounds ridiculous...(which means only 10 room left for defenders and servants)

Juz a suggestion, but i think we should go with 10% treasurer and 20% keeper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Sun 22 Jan - 21:41

Okay, sounds good. But how about the idea of taking someone "under your wing"? Like for the lowerlevels (E.G Servant Rank), maybe a Keeper or Tresurer can be assigned to "take care' of that player until he/she reaches the rank of Defender? Like help with the quest, tips on leveling up, etc etc. (Actually, why not take the same characterunder your wing? Like a Feca taking care of a Feca)

Then what about assigning the rank to some people? Say levels 20-25 are Servants, levels 25-30 are Defenders, levels 30-35 are Keepers, levels 36 and above are Treasurers, and the Leader handpicks 3 of the best to be Officers (in case when the Leader makes can't make a dicision and one of the Officers agree, and one of the Officers disagree, the other Officer can be the tie-breaker Smile )...okay with you? Oh, and Manufactorers can be any level ^^

PS When picking Officers, I'd suggest you pick the highest level of the most frequently online-when-you-are-people. Doesn't help much if an Officers level 5X but is rarely online Shocked

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Mon 23 Jan - 17:11

well... i dun think vegetto is officer caz he usually plays vigetto...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vigetto

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Wed 25 Jan - 15:45

i subscribed recently so veg's outta date now..kick him out if u want.VIG will be back after my p2p ends xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aznproassosciation.com
ultrahero

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Wed 25 Jan - 22:06

yay, so the lv 50 sumthing vig is coming bak cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vigetto

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Thu 26 Jan - 19:48

Shixty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aznproassosciation.com
Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Fri 27 Jan - 20:57

Geez...what do you level on? You gaining levels like mad...

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   Mon 6 Feb - 12:22

about the ranks n how they raise a rank... wut about: (just an idea)

Leader = leader
Officer = Leader decides if they're helpful/lvl/contribution etc.
Treasurer = lvl 35 above, always active, n at least 2000 xp contributed? (it's easy if u concentrate for a little while)
Keeper = lvl 25-30 above, good contrubtion?
Defender = above lvl 25, bit of contribution
Servant = above lvl 20

** n maybe everyone has to have 5 percent contribution to guild in their % xp, n each month give 200-500 xp depending on ranks?

I dunno, just a thot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Guild Management   

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Guild Management
Page 1 of 1