Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

eratz the protestor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: eratz the protestor   Wed 13 Sep - 11:44

me and my sister shell, got some people from storm troopers, and fought THE eratz the protester mob, only me and shell died, also the lowest 2 levels there affraid i got unbewitched by edasse the sac.... then nomekop proceeded to hit me succesfully with rekop TWICE for the killing blow *also nomekop killed my sister)

EDIT: i lied, pictures up tonight, got bored waiting for healthy to fonish the trooll fight...

the picture abov e shows me and my sister shell waiting for the beginning parts of our party to arrive....

i took the above one after i died from the second rekop, my poor attempt at showing my speed, i was faster then synthos, lvl 91 eni of PAIN, and a lvl 100 cra, *str or int is not known as he wore a jellix lining and attacked with a bow.*

this shows -thor- either making fun of me, being a jackass, or something, can't tell bounce

and this one shows our rewards for winning this fight..... or rewards being.... absoloutley jack sqaut rabbit

FTTW
Admin

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: eratz the protestor   Wed 13 Sep - 16:22

i spotted the same mob some while ago...
but some noob braks decided to attack the mob..and we have to wait for another 12 hours to respawn $%^&*

我係用肺講野
Back to top Go down
View user profile

eratz the protestor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided :: Discussion-
Jump to: