Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Khadafi

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 7:03

Yep I Cant Access First Page I'd Like To Say My Comps Very Fast When I Click On The Internet It Pops Up Quickly Everything Else But Dofus Is Going Fast >.> Wtf is up with that shit man.....

* Cave man talk * Me Angry * Beat On Chest * Dont Work Game So Me Smash Game...Me Make It Work....Roar Roar Roar....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 7:30

blech, got it downloaded install it.. no acces.. and guess what... this latest time i tried to get on... welll...... you will see.. its their new system of allowing users on: (got a screenshot Wink )

annoying cuase at the end of all that way, it told me i had d/c a character using the account ;_;

EDIT: gah picture sucks ;_;... anyways... the numbert is 2263 in the queue.

Last edited by on Wed 12 Jul - 7:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranka

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 7:39

are you reffering to the queue?

blah.. i'm going to sleep, hopefully they fix it till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khadafi

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 9:33

Razz Im Gonna Marry Somebody On Jiiva Server cyclops But That Wont B Possible If Im Not On afro Pimp For Life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 9:35

its up, on right now.. i think its faster than before, and not only that, but they did add a few new features

Khadafi

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 10:08

Cool man good to hear cuz my download is on 82% cheers 8more minutes Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khadafi

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 10:09

Ima just look at new feathers since its late and i have like 1hour on comp but tommarow Razz its lvl'n like hell What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shumdude

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 10:37

mine's done!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 10:47

sadly, no souble exp... yet..

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 14:05

Meh...at least you guys are lucky you don;t have a Windows 98 PLUS a sucky internet conenciton... I need...7 hours to dowload Dofus using the normal way..and 4 hours to dowload Dofus using the Free Download Manager =D.

And..it;s at 7% now..best of luck to you guys...

And if anyone should be worried about their pets...it should be me...after all...I'm taking care of 14 of them!!!! *rips hair out*

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 17:10

I can dl it, at downlaods at the dofus website, but you cant play it, maintiance
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
Ranka

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 17:19

hopefully we'll get to actually play the game in 10 min. HOPEFULLY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khadafi

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Wed 12 Jul - 19:47

Well Soon As I Finished Downloading it I Got To Pllay For Awhile Looks Better Faster >.> other than that i dont see difference other than a few new things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Thu 13 Jul - 12:29

O..Dofus is really tempting me...the downloading survived the blackout, it survived being DC'd...and ...It's corrupted...

7 HOURS WASTED!!!

T_T My poor pets...

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Fri 14 Jul - 1:48

Cant Log In To Dofus It Says Cant Load Language File And Im Like 20Min Away From Getting Magus Bwork like 465.000xp to go Mad

Anybody else haveing this problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   Fri 14 Jul - 11:50

Me...I tried downloading it 3 times (7 hours each time!) and each one failed...

That;s why i won;t be playing Dofus for now...until i can fix my problem...if you see anyone that's using my account, it's either FM who's using it, or surfersparadise...who you don;t know, but she'll be feeding my pets ^^

Best of luck...*groans*

PostSubject: Re: Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?   

Back to top Go down

Is Anybody Else Haveing Troble Finding 1.14 version?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4